Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The Love of Henna in Seattle


It’s a pure joy when your henna mehndi students call to share the success they are having doing temporary henna tattoos at events and venues they have pursued! Seattle Henna artist Danitra and Taleah did three days of Henna at The Art Walk in Seattle and had a blast doing it. Here on their site I want to highlight their work. Both girls like the finer detailed lines in their work. I look forward to showcasing more of their work as they continue on their Mehndi journey. Look for Danitra and Taleah at the Seattle Hemp Fest doing Henna Tattoos with our 100% Moroccan Organic Rose scented Henna Paste by Amina Designs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome designs.Really nice.Love to add them to http://www.3mik.com/group/mehndi

FREE HENNA TATTOO E BOOK

Henna Web

Powered by WebRing.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I Love to work with my hands. I recognized I have a lot to articulate and would like to share with others my hand amde jewelry and henna mehndi designs.. To the man I love, and my family. Here, reflections of my heart. I wish you Peace and One Love. Washington D.C & Spokane, Washington.