Wednesday, July 18, 2012

KC Henna in Kansas City Mo. By Kaci


It’s A pleasure to introduce my Henna readers to to the beautiful Henna Mehndi art of Kaci of KC Henna , Kansas City’s first exclusive 100% natural Henna source for everything Henna! I think her art is so very beautiful and I have watched her artwork over the past few years via Facebook. I have liked to her site but here is a preview of her wonderful art work. SO enjoy and if in Kansas give KC Henna a call for your henna tattoo.
PLEASE VISIT: http://www.kchenna.com/

No comments:

FREE HENNA TATTOO E BOOK

Henna Web

Powered by WebRing.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I Love to work with my hands. I recognized I have a lot to articulate and would like to share with others my hand amde jewelry and henna mehndi designs.. To the man I love, and my family. Here, reflections of my heart. I wish you Peace and One Love. Washington D.C & Spokane, Washington.