Friday, September 18, 2009

Henna Designs Art in Washington D.C.









I have meet some beautiful women doing Mehndi Body Art and Temporary Tattoos this simmer weather they are customers or fellow vendors. I am looking forward to a few upcoming events before I pack my bags and start to travel for the winter months. First stop: The Nehterlands in southern Holland in Masstrichet to see my youngest son Aaron and family. I have some ladies there wanting henna for the hoildays. Second stop: Egypt. There I plan to learn more about the henna plant in Nubia in Aswan and continue to learn some new designs.

Now I am up late getting ready for a all day Bazzar tomorrow and then Iftar and Henna Party tomorrow evening. So I will see you all back here after Eid to showcase some more Henna Mehndi designs.
Ramadan Mubarak
Amina

No comments:

FREE HENNA TATTOO E BOOK

Henna Web

Powered by WebRing.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I Love to work with my hands. I recognized I have a lot to articulate and would like to share with others my hand amde jewelry and henna mehndi designs.. To the man I love, and my family. Here, reflections of my heart. I wish you Peace and One Love. Washington D.C & Spokane, Washington.