Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Sudan Henna test...

It was fun mixing his henna from Sudan. I swear it's stain is just as good as the Rajistanir triple sift henna from India. The main draw back is that it's not triple sift, but that's ok because I find a super fine mesh sifter here in he markets which works wonderful for you to sift your henna before mixing. I do have a tutorial at Sanpguige on mixing henna Mehndi paste for body art. 

Dye release after first sitting.
 
Lemons are very tiny here and it would take a car load to get a cup so I use this tea liquid method or I use vinegar. I think your liquid depends on what's available to you and also your chosen henna powder. The henna design I present here I used vinegar in the mix. 

No comments:

FREE HENNA TATTOO E BOOK

Henna Web

Powered by WebRing.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I Love to work with my hands. I recognized I have a lot to articulate and would like to share with others my hand amde jewelry and henna mehndi designs.. To the man I love, and my family. Here, reflections of my heart. I wish you Peace and One Love. Washington D.C & Spokane, Washington.