Friday, May 22, 2009

Mehndi Hand Designs



The top is 2 hours after henna is removed and bottom in the design with dryed henna.

The process of development of easy mehndi designs and recipes has been very fun this spring. The application of traditional mehndi designs has given way to new modern beautiful lesser cultural/traditional based easy mehandi designs for any occasion to be used here in America. Beautuful mehndi hand designs, bridal mehndi and mehndi designs for feet are now popular world wide.

No comments:

FREE HENNA TATTOO E BOOK

Henna Web

Powered by WebRing.

Followers

About Me

My photo
I Love to work with my hands. I recognized I have a lot to articulate and would like to share with others my hand amde jewelry and henna mehndi designs.. To the man I love, and my family. Here, reflections of my heart. I wish you Peace and One Love. Washington D.C & Spokane, Washington.